Wednesday, October 6, 2010

No Monsters Under the Bed


I've heard that dogs are creatures of habit. Henley is definitely predictable when it comes to his sleeping spots in the living room, his reaction to his girlfriend Dulcy walking by our window and his morning nibbles when we're trying to dress.

Last night Henley did something out of habit, as you will see above. Generally, when we are getting ready for bed he'll either play with his toys or plop down in the center of the floor or on his bed. Last night after I had gotten into bed and was reading, Henley scooted under the bed. I thought he was looking for a lost ball or wayward treat, but when he didn't move I thought, "oh no he's stuck." I peeked down and he calmly gave me the your invading my space mama look. So, I left him to his new sleeping space and hoped I wouldn't step on him in the morning. I can't imagine the look I'd have gotten for that!

Sorry for the dimly lit pic, it was taken with a phone . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...