Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bed Time Revisted

A some of you may remember, a few posts ago I brought up the debate of whether or not to let Henley up on the bed. Ultimately, he has been allowed to sleep on the bed. But in a twist of compromise that satisfies both Hunter and me, Henley has been content to sleep on his own bed most nights. It's great, he'll snuggle with me before I go to sleep, then sometime during the night, he jumps down and retires to his bed until morning. Some nights he just goes straight there and doesn't even look in our direction. I know some people will always feel that letting him sleep on the bed in any capacity is no good, but I can't help think that for now everything has worked out for the best.

However, despite his willingness to sleep in his big boy bed, he's always up for a belly scratch from Hunter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...