When we moved to our new place we bought a new bed frame. This platform is slightly higher then it was in our old apartment and Henley just isn't comfortable jumping up like he used to be (which is probably a good thing).
However, this does not stop him from attempting to see what's going on without him, as you'll see in the video. I had to call him to get him to do what I call "Meerkat Henley," but he normally does it all on his own without any tempting.
Sometimes he'll do it a few times in a row and it gives me the giggles.
However, this does not stop him from attempting to see what's going on without him, as you'll see in the video. I had to call him to get him to do what I call "Meerkat Henley," but he normally does it all on his own without any tempting.
Sometimes he'll do it a few times in a row and it gives me the giggles.
No comments:
Post a Comment