I'm sure it comes as no surprise that our pooch is very spoiled. He's an only puppy and an only grandpuppy and so from time to time, his Poppy sends him presents in the mail.
This most recent time Poppy sent TWO toys. A new rope chew and a honking duck. As you'll see in this video, Henley enjoyed opening his presents. And you'll see in the accompanying pictures, that he has been guarding his duck and rope by sleeping on them.
He also keeps one paw on his antler at all times. As I said, he's an only puppy, so I'm not sure who he thinks will take his toys and treats, but he's not taking any chances!
We started out swearing that we wouldn't overbuy toys for him and honestly, we haven't. His friends and family have helped spoil him rotten and now we have three baskets of toys! We try to rotate through them so that they always seem new.
Does your pup have too many toys?


No comments:
Post a Comment