Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Back in 2009, shortly after we welcomed Henley Brutus Southworth, I (Ali) began sending a coworker weekly images of Henley. She had recommended the Shiba Inu breed when we started looking for a dog and was happy to see our puppy pictures.

Since he was only 10 weeks old when we got him, he gave us plenty of picture taking opportunities (and as you’ll see, still does). Eventually, two more coworkers asked to be added to the list as well as several of Hunter’s coworkers. Since I had been doing this from my work email, Hunter and I thought it might be best to start a Henley blog. A central place where people could check in at their convenience and I wouldn’t crash my work email by sending mass messages!

So, we promise to do our best to post weekly. But in case we can’t, please see our blog list for other Shiba blogs. They’ll at least tide you over till we can post more Henley :)

Until next time, wishing you Shiba smiles!

Ali, Hunter & Henley

2 comments:

  1. I love it. Great Design. Great Content. This will definitely be a bookmarked page on Sam's custom linux computer (he's an open source advocate!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is long over due, Henley. Might I suggest a blog for your international reading pleasure. It is by my friend Casanova and covers the lively life of Bangkok street dogs. http://bkkstreetdogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...